Area Manager | Home Care | Melbourne
Run a regional Home Care service.
Career opportunities in a dynamic, growing organisation.
Develop service and growth strategies for your region.
A regional management role that you can make your own. Oversee a service delivery team. Grow the business. Strong specialist support and IT systems.
Our client is a highly regarded, sizable independent home care provider operating in the eastern Australian states. It is a growing company, led by a stable executive team, with high levels of client and staff satisfaction and a positive, values-driven culture.
This autonomous Area Manager role will oversee a regional Home Care service with the objective of further improving client experience through local program integration.
This role is Melbourne-based, reporting to a Melbourne-based General Manager. It has strong support from centralised specialist teams and excellent IT systems.
The role is responsible for:
- operational management of the services in the region
- leadership of a team and development of a high performance culture
- strategy development for the business in the region including growth plans
- the business development required for growth
- business profitability & full budget management
- development of strong relationships with referral and provider networks
- building a first-class reputation in the region through the delivery of a superior localised service experience
- value-adding by bringing new ideas and innovation to the business
Skills and Experience Required
- operations management experience, incl. customer service delivery
- experience in the care services sectors (Home Care desirable)
- strong people and team leadership capabilities
- business development experience
- budget management experience
- strong relationship building skills
- self-motivation and autonomy
- package including the benefits of salary packaging
- sizable short term incentive
- career opportunities in this growing organisation
- access to significant L&D opportunities including participation in organisation-wide strategic projects
- work flexibility options including ongoing work from home
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.