Clinical Care Coordinator | Regional
Career opportunities in a growing aged care group
Excellent remuneration and other benefits
Fantastic lifestyle options in a beautiful country town
We are currently hiring experienced Clinical coordinators – immediate joining!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator to provide leadership and coordination to all aspects of clinical care. The organisation is committed to community involvement and social interactions are encouraged and facilitated.
About the Role
This role is suitable for an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator. In the role, you will work closely with the Care Manager and nursing team to provide clinical expertise in the facility. Along with your clinical skills, you are required to strongly focus on employee engagement, leading, developing and coaching your workforce to obtain continuous improvement.
You will need to:
- Ensure that the clinical services in the facility are delivered to an extremely high standard
- Coach, mentor and support clinical staff
- Ensure that clinical practice and standards are kept up to date with best practice
- Be the expert go-to person for complex care and emergency needs
- Contribute to clinical quality management
- Work hands-on with residents as their needs are assessed and clinical care is provided
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- At least 6 years RN experience
- 4 years aged care experience
- Clinical Expertise in the management of common medical conditions
- Understanding of ACFI
- Good understanding of aged care quality requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor and coach RNs and care staff
- Solid computer literacy
- Strong Verbal and Written communications skills
- Relocation assistance
- Permanent Role
- Stunning facility with state-of-the-art technology
Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org