CLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR – SYDNEY
- Competitive remuneration package
- Clinical leadership role – mentor and develop your team
- Fantastic culture – work with a collaborative and enthusiastic team.
Our client is a medium-sized aged care provider with facilities in NSW. They operate large, modern well-resourced residential aged care homes.
About the Role
This role is suitable for an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator or an RN stepping up as a career opportunity. In the role, you will work closely with the Care Manager and nursing team to provide clinical expertise in the facility.
You will need to:
- Ensure that the clinical services in the facility are delivered to an extremely high standard
- Coach, mentor and support clinical staff
- Ensure that clinical practice and standards are kept up to date with best practice
- Be the expert go-to person for complex care and emergency needs
- Contribute to clinical quality management
- Work hands-on with residents as their needs are assessed and clinical care is provided
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- At least 5 years RN experience
- 3 years aged care experience (at least 2 in Australia)
- Clinical Expertise in the management of common medical conditions
- Understanding of ACFI
- Good understanding of aged care quality requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor and coach RNs and care staff
- Solid computer literacy
- Strong Verbal and Written communications skills
- Salary Packaging options available
- Career opportunities in a growing aged care group
- Continuous development and training
Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.