CARE MANAGER – AGED CARE – SYDNEY NSW
- Modern Large Facility
- Rewarding Salary Package
- Excellent management support
Manage the Clinical Care of residents, while building and guiding sizable team of RNs and care staff with the support of a Facility Manager.
Our client is a reputable NFP provider of residential aged care services. The facility is located in a popular Sydney suburb, with easy access from a range of locations in or around Sydney. Purpose build home living with state-of-the-art facility amenities.
Executing your duties as Care Manager, reporting to the Facility Manager, you will:
- Lead a team with the focus on a Resident-Centred Care
- Maintain or improve clinical specific strategies in line with legislation and standards
- Ensure quality clinical care and ongoing development and education of your team
- Meet compliance requirements and oversee quality improvements
- Build strong relationships with residents, families, health services and the community
- Be part of the management team with input and active involvement
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced RN in aged care services
- Previous management experience as Care Manager
- An understanding of quality and compliance requirements in aged care
- Ability to build strong relationships, along with excellent communication skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Current RN registration with AHPRA
- Remuneration that is above average and access to NFP salary packaging
- Excellent Sydney suburb location
- Continuous professional development
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Call Annabel Solomon on 0408 194 472 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.