Quality Officer | Mid North Coast | NSW
Live and work in a beautiful seaside location in NSW North Coast.
Hands on quality assurance and improvement.
Supportive team environment.
Utilise your can-do attitude and experience in Quality Improvement in the aged and home care environment
Our client is a long-standing, reputable NFP organisation providing aged care services on the NSW North Coast. Their campus includes a large residential facility, a large village with supported units and some home and community services. The organisation is conveniently located in a regional centre, providing access to multiple lifestyle options including small city life, seaside town life or a more rural existence.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this is a full-time position for an enthusiastic and passionate Quality Officer. The role will give support to the Quality Manager and other leaders in the facility, in all aspects of the Quality program, across all areas of the campus. This will include clinical as well as non-clinical areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively coordinate the delivery of quality systems in consultation with the Quality Manager and current procedures and standards
- Conduct internal audits
- Identify trends, opportunity for improvements and make appropriate recommendations
- Utilise your expert quality compliance knowledge to support and provide consultation to the leaders and managers
- Assist with implementation and corrective action of quality standards
- Report writing
- On-site training and support when required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse Preferred
- Experience in quality and compliance in Aged Care and Home Care
- Computer literate with a good understanding of the Microsoft office suite
- A Good understanding of Aged Care, Home Care and/or NDIS standards
- Ability to build strong relationships, along with excellent communication skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Experience doing audits and report writing
- a rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- career opportunities in this growing organisation
- a perfect location to achieve a relaxed regional lifestyle while having access to all the amenities.
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.