SNR Registered Nurse | Central West | NSW
Beautiful Country Town
Award Winning Organisation
A chance to gain great experience
An exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a modern aged care facility
Our client is a long-standing, award winning charitable not for profit organisation, providing a variety of aged care services in the Eastern States of Australia. Enjoy country hospitality with access to large town amenities.
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Demonstrate person centred care
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Aged care nursing experience
- High standard of work ethic
- Aptitude to take on responsibility
- Good computer literacy
- A supportive team environment
- Career Development Opportunities
- NFP Salary Packaging to maximise your income
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.