REGISTERED NURSE – AGED CARE – CENTRAL WEST
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ongoing Training and Development
One of leading aged care providers in Australia is seeking an experienced registered nurse to join their aged care home.
The role is in a regional country town area, yet with a range of amenities close by and onsite parking. They are looking for a passionate and a caring nurse with strong commitment to the care towards residents.
This Role :
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
The successful candidate will have:
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one
- Not for profit organization
- Flexible rotating shifts
- Regional country town location
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.