REGISTERED NURSE – AGED CARE – NSW
- Career opportunities in Aged Care
- RN, CCC and Care Manager roles available
- Large and small organisations
Saffron Shores works with a variety of Aged and Community care providers in the Eastern States to find and hire great Registered Nurses and Managers. There are roles available in various locations including country towns, regional centres and metro areas.
Several of our clients have positions available for:
- Registered Nurses
- CCC / Care Managers overseeing Clinical Care and Clinical Teams
The aged and community care sectors are growing and good RNs from aged care and other health sectors can expect to receive great training and development, work flexibility and career paths.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
RNs and Nurse Managers
- with strong resident and/or patient focus
- who have some experience in aged care or another health setting
- who love working in a team
- who have a high quality approach to whatever they do
If this is you, we would like to talk to you about the opportunities in your area. There are also relocation opportunities available.
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0473 560 456 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.