Registered Nurse | Port Macquarie
Full time Opportunity
Leading aged care provider
Learning & Development Culture
Great opportunity is now available for an experienced & clinically sound RN to join Aged care today!
We are looking for experienced and passionate Registered Nurse to join our client on a permanent full-time position located in mid north coast. Our client is a long-standing, reputable NFP organisation providing aged care services on the NSW North Coast. Their campus includes a large residential facility, a large village with supported units and some community services.
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse with prior clinical experience from home care, hospital, or aged care. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care, and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Providing good clinical support to all the residents and sharing knowledge with the team
- Work as part of a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound clinical knowledge
- High standard of work ethic
- Aptitude to take on responsibility
- Good Computer literacy
- Supportive Work Environment
- Be part of a supportive team with strong community focus
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.