Seaside town close to regional hub with all amenities
Opportunity for aged care RN
Training and Support provided
Join the team in a senior RN role. Combine your passion for aged care nursing with a relaxed seaside life style. Very supportive management.
Our client is a long-standing, reputable NFP organisation providing aged care services on the NSW South Coast. Their campus includes a residential facility, and some community services.
We currently have a position available for an experienced Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Work as part of a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 1 completed year Aged care nursing experience
- High standard of work ethic
- Aptitude to take on responsibility
- Good Computer literacy
- Generous remuneration package
- High emphasis on education of employees both online and external
- Excellent Community
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.