Care Manager | Aged Care | NSW Central Coast
- Lifestyle options – close to beach, metro centre and the country
- Career opportunity as a CM in a large site
- Established NFP organisation
Oversee delivery of resident care. Lead and mentor the team using your clinical knowledge and experience. Clinical team management experience is required.
Our client is a NFP provider of aged services in the Australian eastern states. This role is based at a large residential facility on the NSW central coast. It is perfectly located to give you the choice of living on the beach, in a semi-rural area or a metro part of the Central Coast. A commute from Sydney is possible.
In this role, you will:
- oversee all aspects of resident care including clinical care
- provide leadership to the care team
- maintain a caring, positive culture
- manage the clinical care quality framework for the facility
- build the skills of your team through training and mentoring
- have input into financial and occupancy management
Skills and Experience Required
- experience in the management of teams
- previous involvement in clinical quality management
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- strong communication and relationship building skills
- current RN registration
- a rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging.
- great flexibility of lifestyle – a choice of living on the coast, in a semi-rural area or in a metro area.
- career opportunity as Care Manager in this large site.
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.