Join a leader in Senior Living
Stable well-known organisation
Supportive team and environment
Our client is a well-known organisation with a great reputation of providing quality retirement living. They operate their quality aged care service across NSW and ACT.
This village is located in the Heart of the Northern Beaches, close to amenities, public transport and the Beach.
Provide high quality and innovative care to the residents through leadership of the clinical team.
In this role you will:
- oversee all aspects of resident clinical care
- provide leadership to the care team
- further develop the culture that is needed to build a highly performing clinical team
- build the skills of your team through training and mentoring
- manage medications as per legislation and residents needs
- build and maintain residents and family relationship
Skills and Experiences Required
- current RN registration and care management experience
- experience in aged care and dementia
- Knowledge of Accreditation, Aged Care Legislation and ACFI
- experience in the management of teams, including mentoring to build skills
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- understanding of quality management frameworks
- strong communication and relationship building skills
Benefits of the Role
- Competitive remuneration package and salary sacrifice benefits
- Supportive environment and leadership team
- Development and career opportunities
Call Chantel Lugtenburg on 0473 560 456 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.