Clinical Care Manager | Maitland| NSW
Step up RN to Clinical Care Manager
Great Work Life Balance and Career Opportunities
Work for Not for Profit and a Supportive Organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of our clients who is a leader in residential aged care services, hospitals, home care and retirement aged care services across Australia’s metro and regional areas. It is conveniently located in a regional centre, providing access to multiple lifestyle options including small city life or a more rural existence. It is in a hot tourist spot, as it is a charming region with a rich history, food scene, thriving arts community, boutique accommodations and packed events calendar across the year!
This Role :
This wonderful role is now available with one of our clients for their site. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and providing clinical leadership to both clinical and care teams.
- Oversee all aspects of resident care including clinical and lifestyle care.
- Provide leadership to large teams.
- Further develop the culture that is needed to build a highly performing team.
- Build the skills of your team through training and mentoring.
- Contribute to business strategy, as part of the senior management team.
- Looking after statutory requirements to deliver best care towards all the residents.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current RN registration and a min. 4 years’ care experience
- Experience in aged care and thorough clinical skills
- Knowledge and experience in assessment and the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Experience in the management of teams, including mentoring to build skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of quality management frameworks
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Parental leave, salary packaging, flexible working hours
- Training and skills developmental programs
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.