Clinical Nurse Educator | Mid North Coast | NSW
Motivating and rewarding work environment.
Regional Location with work life balance.
Diverse and engaging career opportunities.
Great opportunity is now available for an experienced Clinical Nurse Educator to join Aged Care today!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Clinical educator to join our client located in mid north coast. Our client is a long-standing, reputable NFP organisation providing aged care services on the NSW North Coast. Their campus includes a large residential facility, a large village with supported units and some community services.
The role involves promoting best practice through staff development and education to ensure optimal resident care outcomes through the utilisation of staff skills.
The available position for a Nurse educator with prior clinical experience as RN from home care, hospital, or aged care. In the role you will:
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate clinical education programs to support ongoing professional requirements of the staff.
- Develop and implement competent education programs which will enable staff to increase skills in the delivery of evidence-based care.
- Provide professional educational support and guidance to clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Ensuring staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to deliver a high standard of care to the residents.
- Effective planning, implementation and facilitation of education programs
- Delivering specialist education and support to the aged care facility.
- Working collaboratively with a diverse range of clinical and non-clinical employees
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current Australian Nursing Registration with AHPRA.
- At least three years nursing experience and clinical expertise
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the healthcare environment
- Prior experience in education role
- Certificate lV in Training and Workplace Assessment
- Good Computer literacy
- Be part of a supportive team with strong community focus
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Contribute to clinical education & excellence in the facility
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.