Autonomous GM role.
Career opportunities in the booming aged care sector.
Metro, regional and country locations.
Take on one of the most important roles in aged care – overseeing services to residents, building a passionate team and managing budgets.
Are you a CUSTOMER-FOCUSED, INNOVATIVE facility or operations manager with good LEADERSHIP and FINANCIAL skills?
Saffron Shores works with progressive aged care providers that can offer career opportunities in the booming aged care sector. We work with a range of clients – small to large, and NFP and private. Collectively, they present opportunities for both up-and-coming and experienced aged care facility managers, as well as for operations managers from other care services and health sectors.
Opportunities exist in metro, regional and rural locations in NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
THE ROLE AND WHY IT’S FOR YOU
As Facility Manager, you will:-
- oversee service delivery including clinical care
- manage hospitality services
- manage finances for profitability, including a focus on ACFI
- provide leadership to a large team of people
- market the facility to the community
- build relationships with residents, families, referrers and medical services
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- a strong operations manager who can oversee all aspects of the services
- a manager focused on developing people and teams
- a competent financial manager
- a relationship builder with good communication and negotiation skills
- an independent person that takes initiative and is comfortable working at a fast pace at times
- experience in care services – aged care is ideal but home and community care, disability, respite and health care are also relevant
- an RN qualification is often, but not always, required. Where not an RN, experience managing clinical services delivery is needed.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
- autonomous general management role with career advancement opportunities
- the personal satisfaction of contributing management strength to a critical service sector
- a sizeable remuneration package
- work flexibility can often be negotiated
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.