A choice of coastal or country living
Career opportunities with large organization
Offer high service levels in a small site
Manage a small facility with strong support from a Regional Manager and centralised specialists. Location options of the coast, small towns and bigger regional centres. RN required.
Our client is a large NFP organisation providing aged care services in the eastern Australian states.
This Facility Manager role is centrally located in northern NSW with a choice to live on the coast, in a country town or in a larger regional centre.
This role will manage all aspects of a small residential aged care facility. The role reports to a supportive Regional Manager and receives support from specialist Head Office teams. The small site lends itself to an experienced Facility Manager or a Clinical Manager stepping up into the role. In the role you will:
- provide leadership to the team and build a great service culture
- oversee clinical care and quality
- manage hospitality services
- manage the budget, including ACFI
- build relationships with residents, families and referrers.
Skills and Experience Required
- strong leadership and people/team management skills
- operations management experience including the management of resources, rostering and budgets
- ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence
- strong communication skills
- autonomy and initiative
- Current RN registration with AHPRA
- a rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- career opportunities within a large multi site organisation
- the choice of a coastal, country or regional centre lifestyle
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.