CARE MANAGER – AGED CARE – SOUTHERN NSW
- Country town lifestyle with access to city, coast and the great outdoors
- Career opportunity for an experienced RN
- Accommodation provided
Oversee delivery of care to residents. Lead a sizable team of RNs and care staff with the support of a Facility Manager.
Our client is a provider of residential aged care services to the local community in this regional area of NSW. The facility is conveniently located in a regional centre, with good access to the city, the coast and to some of NSW’s best outdoor leisure and sporting activities.
As Care Manager, you will be part of a management team reporting to the Facility Manager. Responsible for the delivery of care to all residents, you will;
- plan for, and deliver, the highest standards of care
- lead a team with the focus on a culture of resident care
- build the capabilities of the care services team
- meet compliance requirements and oversee quality improvements
- build strong relationships with residents, families, health services and the community
- have input into the management of the facility budget
Skills and Experience required
- people/team management experience
- experience in the delivery of aged care services
- an understanding of quality and compliance requirements in aged care
- ability to build strong relationships, along with excellent communication skills
- autonomy and initiative
- RN registration
- If you are an experienced RN Team Leader looking to step up into a CM role, mentoring and support will be provided.
- a rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- accommodation provided at a reduced rent
- a perfect location to achieve a relaxed regional lifestyle while having access to all the amenities.
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.