CARE MANAGER – AGED CARE – SYDNEY WEST
- Career opportunity as a CM in a large site
- Established NFP organisation
- Modern, spacious environment to work in
Oversee delivery of resident care. Lead and mentor the team using your clinical knowledge and experience. Clinical team management experience is required.
Our client is a NFP provider of aged services in the Australian eastern states. This role is based at a large residential facility in Western Sydney. It is located close to great shopping and other services while still being a peaceful, residential facility with beautiful gardens and lots of space.
In this role, you will
- oversee all aspects of resident care including clinical care
- provide leadership to the care team
- maintain a caring, positive culture
- manage the clinical care quality framework for the facility
- build the skills of your team through training and mentoring
- have input into financial and occupancy management
Skills and Experience required
- experience in the management of teams
- superior clinical skills
- previous involvement in clinical quality management
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- strong communication and relationship building skills
- current RN registration
- a rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging.
- career opportunity as Care Manager in this large site.
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.