FACILITY MANAGER – AGED CARE – SOUTHERN SYDNEY – NSW
- Autonomous general management role
- Career opportunities in growing organisation
- Strongly values-driven aged care provider
Take over a well-run, fully accredited facility. Keep the stable team and culture on track. A good 2IC and central specialists to support you.
Our client is a medium-sized provider of residential aged care services in NSW. The organisation is strongly community-focused and this flows through to their residential aged care services.
This role is located at a modern, medium-sized facility in the south of Sydney, that is conveniently located to a shopping district. For relocators, there’s lots of choice as to where you live with an easy commute from beachside, bushland and built up metro areas!
This role is as a true general manager of the facility, with autonomy and significant responsibility in the running of the business. The role is well-supported with a team of reporting managers and has good support from head office management and a team of centralised specialists.
In this role you will:-
- lead the delivery of high levels of service to residents
- oversee the operational management of the business
- provide leadership to the team
- manage the budget
- oversee quality and governance of the business
- build strong relationships with residents, their families, health services and the community
Skills and Experience Required
- residential aged care management experience
- strong leadership of people and teams
- some budget management experience
- strong communication and relationship building skills
- A generous rem. package that includes the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- career opportunities in a growing organisation
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.