Facility Manager | General Manager
Large regional centre with city amenities
Autonomous general management role
A NFP that genuinely puts the residents first
Oversee delivery of care, lifestyle and catering services. Further build a unified, caring culture. Mentor a management team.
Our client is a reputable provider of aged services in NSW and ACT. This role is based at a medium-sized residential facility in a NSW regional centre. It allows you to commute from surrounding smaller towns or live in the metro area.
As Facility General Manager you will report to, and receive strong support from, a Regional Manager. In this role, you will:
- oversee the delivery of high standards of care to the facility residents
- oversee the delivery of hospitality and lifestyle services
- lead a sizable team and build on the existing unified, positive culture
- manage the budgets for the facility
- build strong relationships with residents, families, health services and the community
Skills and Experience Required
- strong leadership and people/team management experience
- experience in the delivery of care services, ideally aged care
- some budget management experience
- ability to build strong relationships, along with excellent communication skills
- autonomy and initiative
- RN background preferred but NOT ESSENTIAL. Without it, you must have experience in aged care facility management.
- a generous rem. package that includes a fully maintained company car and the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- a relaxed regional lifestyle while having access to all the metro amenities
- career opportunities in a large organisation
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.