Aged and Home Care sectors.
Well-regarded agency with high quality focus.
Manage recruitment assignments from end to end. Win new business and build strong client relationships. Collaborative team environment. Full time, part time and remote work options.
Saffron Shores is a recruitment agency serving the aged, home and health care sectors. We create strong partnerships with employing organisations and candidates and create great employment matches through the use of high quality processes. With a head office in Sydney, we operate in the Australian eastern states. Saffron Shores Health is the arm of the agency that focuses on registered nurse and clinical management roles.
In this role, focused on placing registered nurses and clinical managers, you will:
- manage recruitment assignments from end to end
- develop new business from existing and potential clients
- liaise with clients, including taking job briefs
- source candidates through social media, our existing database, your own networks and other innovative means
- screen, present and facilitate the placement of candidates
- manage the administration elements of projects
- work collaboratively to achieve team goals
Skills and Experiences Required
- have recruitment experience, ideally in the health, aged or community care sectors with experience recruiting RNs and clinical managers ideal
- have a track record of networking to build business and candidate pipelines
- be a relationship builder who invests in client and candidate relationships
- have strong influencing skills
- be a strong communicator (verbally and in writing)
- bring a quality focus to your work
- a base salary plus commissions
- work flexibility including remote work and hours
Send an application today to email@example.com. Alternatively call Julie Moore on (02) 9440 4337 or 0408 236 166 for a confidential discussion.
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.