TEAM LEADER – SERVICE MANAGER – HOME CARE
- Run a multi-state CHSP Program
- Career opportunities in a dynamic, established organisation
- Work flexibility options
A new management role that you can make your own. Oversee a service delivery team. Achieve max. service capacity. Manage program costs. Strong specialist support and IT systems.
Our client is a highly regarded, sizable independent home care provider operating in the eastern Australian states. It is a growing company, led by a stable executive team, with high levels of client satisfaction and a values-driven culture.
This Team Leader role role will oversee the organisation’s CHSP program across 2 states with the objective of maximising clients serviced and further improving client experience.
This role operates from the state office in Sydney, reporting to a National Manager responsible for a portfolio of service programs. It has strong support from centralised specialist teams and excellent IT systems.
The role is responsible for:
- Operational management of the CHSP program
- Leadership of a team and development of a high performance culture
- Delivery of high quality services to clients
- Compliance to relevant regulations
- Input into P&L management with particular focus on provider cost control
- Business process improvements
- Development of strong relationships with provider networks
Skills and Experienced Required
- Operations management experience, incl. customer service delivery
- Commonwealth Home Support Program experience
- Aged Care Standards knowledge
- Strong people and team leadership capabilities
- Budget management exposure
- Self-motivation and autonomy
- Remuneration package including the benefits of salary packaging
- Short term incentive
- Career opportunities in this growing organisation
- Access to significant L&D opportunities including participation in organisation-wide strategic projects
- Some work flexibility options
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.