Quality Manager | Home Care
Build organisation-wide quality ownership.
A provider with high client and staff satisfaction levels.
Flexible work arrangements.
Lead the Quality function. Implement best practice, including improvements to services. A client-focused culture ripe for embedding shared ownership of quality outcomes.
Our client is a highly regarded, large and independent home care provider operating in the eastern Australian states. It is a growing company, led by a stable executive team, with high levels of client and staff satisfaction and a positive, values-driven culture.
The role of Quality Manager is a key, senior management role. It can operate from the state office in Sydney or the head office in Melbourne and has strong support from centralised specialist teams and excellent IT systems. The role is responsible for:
- Compliance including preparation for external audits
- Risk management
- Continuous improvement, including enhancements to services
- Support to service teams and development of a culture of shared ownership of quality
- Quality Framework management, including development of policies and procedures
- Best practice research, development and implementation
- Building strong relationships with external parties including regulatory bodies
- Acting as Privacy Officer for the organisation.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in a quality, compliance or governance role in aged care
- A clinical background, with an RN registration is ideal
- Knowledge of the aged care regulatory and funding environments
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvements that lead to an improved client experience
- Strong collaboration, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Rem. package including the benefits of salary packaging
- Work flexibility options incl. some work from home
- Career opportunities in this growing organisation
- Access to significant L&D opportunities.
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.