Competitive remuneration package
Exciting opportunity to become a part of this innovator in the aged care space!
Grow and develop within the organisation
Our client is a not for profit aged care provider with integrated services in aged care. They are truly passionate about the care of older Australians and they provide a boutique style of aged care services, in their state of the art facilities. This is an organisation that is truly innovative and an inspiring organisation to become a part of, helping to transform aged care.
Currently they are looking to recruit part-time and full-time Registered Nurses to cover 2 – 5 nights a week. As the position will involve working independently and potentially working across two different facilities, an experienced RN within aged care is preferred.
In the role you will:
- Co-ordinate client care needs, including assessment care
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings and any training
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Potentially have the opportunity to work across two facilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Some experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Ability to work independently and available to work night shifts
- Enjoys the company of, and invests in relationships with, elderly people
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the organisation
- Exciting opportunity to become a part of this innovator in the aged care space!
- Not for profit packaging on offer
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.