Saffron Shores works with aged and community care providers in the Eastern States.
The aged and community care sectors are growing and good RNs from these sectors, as well as from other health sectors, can expect to receive great training and development, work flexibility and career paths.
Are you a Registered Nurse:
- with a strong resident or patient focus and you see residential aged care as a continuation of a rich life?
- who enjoys the company of, and invests in relationships with, elderly people?
- who enjoys working in a team and will do whatever is needed to get the job done?
- who can communicate well with residents and their families?
- who is keen to develop further skills and experiences through training and work opportunities?
- with a high quality approach to all you do?
If this is you, no matter whether you have minimal experience or many years of experience in nursing (and aged care), we would like to talk with you about work opportunities.
Note, there are various shifts and flexible working hours available.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com