Regional Manager | Aged Care | NSW North
A highly sought after regional location.
A regional role WITHOUT excessive travel.
A provider recognised for its caring culture.
Oversee residential, independent living and home care services. Enhance the regional reputation of the services. Mentor the management team and further build the caring culture.
Our client is a reputable provider of aged services in NSW and ACT. This role is located in the northern part of NSW with an opportunity for choice of coastal, country or rural lifestyle – with access to large regional centres providing city amenities and services.
As Regional Manager you will report to the head of operations and receive support from specialist head office teams. In this role, you will:
- be responsible for several aged care facilities, independent living and home care packages.
- oversee the delivery of high standards of care to residents and clients.
- lead a sizable team and further build on the unified, positive culture
- manage the budgets for the region
- implement process and service enhancements
- build the reputation for the organisation’s services in the region
- develop strong relationships with referral and service partners
Skills and Experience Required
- strong leadership and people/team management experience
- experience in the delivery of aged care services
- budget management experience
- ability to build strong relationships, along with excellent communication skills
- autonomy and initiative
- RN background (current or past registration)
- a generous rem. package that includes a fully maintained company car and the tax benefits of NFP salary packaging
- a highly desirable regional lifestyle while having access to city amenities
Call Julie Moore on 0408 236 166 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
Apply Now: To apply use the link on this page or email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.