REGISTERED NURSE – CENTRAL COAST
Full time / Part time permanent roles
Great salary on offer and NFP benefits
Friendly and supportive teams
We are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join on of our award-winning client. Working alongside a close knit and collaborative team, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of care to the residents of the Aged Care Facility. Your work within these facilities will improve resident’s wellbeing of life by communicating effectively with residents, other healthcare staffs and families.
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Work as part of a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Aged care nursing experience
- Good Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- National Police Check
- Great lifestyle with Coastal location
- Great work-life balance
- Within driving distance of Sydney
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.