Registered Nurse | Kempsey | NSW
Diverse environment and supportive team members
Full time and part time roles available
Salary packaging benefits
Our client is one of the leading non-profit aged care providers in Australia. They are seeking an experienced registered nurse to join their facility. The role is in the heart of mid north coast with fantastic amenities close by. They are looking for a passionate nurse with strong commitment to the care towards residents and at the same time become a leader of the team.
In the role you will:
- Manage a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-centred care to all the residents
- Following of high-quality care plans and doing care assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for all the residents
- Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- Adhering to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines & ACFI assessments
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Coordination between multi-disciplinary teams
- Team managing and leadership skills
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Excellent Team Environment
- Career Development opportunities
- Regional country town location
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.