Registered Nurse | Pambula | NSW
Permanent Full-time/Part time roles.
Flexible working hours.
Generous Remuneration Packages.
Our client is a medium-sized provider of residential aged care facility in Pambula, on the far south coast of NSW. They have been experiencing growth, with the development of large, contemporary residential sites and further growth is planned.
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Enjoys the company of, and invests in relationships with, elderly people
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Work for a Not for Profit organisation
- Supportive Team Environment
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.