Registered Nurse | Port Macquarie | NSW
Permanent Full-Time Role
Career progression opportunities
Generous remuneration package
An exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a aged care facility in a beautiful location
Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work at there facility in Port Macquarie on a full-time permanent basis. Their campus includes a large residential facility, a large village with supported units and some community services. It is conveniently located in a regional centre, providing access to multiple lifestyle options including small city life, seaside town life or a more rural existence
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Work as part of a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Aged care nursing experience
- High standard of work ethic
- Aptitude to take on responsibility
- Good Computer literacy
- Experience with ACFI and accreditation requirements
- Supportive Team Environment
- Excellent Community
- Great work-life balance
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.