Registered Nurse | Young | NSW
- Competitive Remuneration & Relocation
- Unique work environment
- Ongoing Training & Development
One of our clients is the leading non-profit aged care providers in Australia is seeking an experienced registered nurse to join their facility.
The role is in the Riverina region with fantastic amenities close by. They are looking for a passionate and experienced nurse with strong commitment to the care towards residents and at the same time become a leader of the team.
In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed, and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Not for profit organisation
- Supportive Management
- Regional country town location
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.