Registered Nurse | Riverina | NSW
Fun, friendly team in beautiful aged care residence.
Flexible hours and great work life balance.
Above industry pay and conditions.
One of our client’s is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in one of their facility near Tumut in the Riverina region of New South Wales.
In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Great work-life balance
- Career Development opportunities
- A supportive work environment
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.