Registered Nurse | Tweed Heads | NSW
- Permanent Full-time & Part-time roles
- Leading residential aged care provider
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
One of our client’s is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in one of their facility in the border of new south wales.
In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the Australian aged care sector
- Enjoys the company of, and invests in relationships with, elderly people
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Work for a Not for Profit organisation
- Great remuneration & Relocation on offer
- Career opportunities and development
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.