Registered Nurse |Aged Care| Illawarra | NSW
Permanent Full-Time role in a coastal location
Learning & Development Culture
Leading aged care service provider
We currently have excellent opportunities for registered nurses looking for new relaxed lifestyle in a coastal city. You need to have a passion to provide excellent clinical care and strong clinical leadership. We want all the RN’s to apply who are eager to work with one of our reputable NFP organisation providing aged care services across NSW metro & regional area.
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care Nursing. In the role you will:
- Monitor the health and well-being of residents
- Manage Medication, wound care and other clinical services to residents
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Work as part of a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Aged care nursing experience
- High standard of work ethic
- Aptitude to take on responsibility
- Good Computer literacy
- Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Great work-life balance
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.