RN night shifts, Permanent Part Time
Learning & Development Culture
Join a multi-award-winning organisation!
Our client is a well-respected aged care organisation, is currently looking for a passionate nurse who are looking for flexibility and a challenging environment. The RN will liaise with the Care Manager to ensure best practice resident care and resident well-being through the best nursing skills and knowledge.
- Carry out the initial and on-going assessment, planning and management of nursing care for residents and ensure the individual needs of residents are identified and met
- Review all residents file frequently including behaviour, observation, medication, wound charts and progression note entries.
- Provide complex care services
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all ACFI claims
To be considered you will need the following:
- AHPRA registration
- Knowledge on ACFI
- Availability to cover on-call shifts from time to time
- Relevant aged care background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supportive Work Environment
- Live and work in a beautiful regional area
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.