Registered Nurse | Leeton | NSW
Permanent Part time role
Leading residential aged care provider
Extensive training opportunities
Join an innovative and supportive organisation now! Our client is seeking an experienced and pro- active Registered Nurse to join their friendly organisation. This role is for a permanent part time hours per fortnight. Call us to find more about the working hours and flexibility offered.
In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Enjoys the company of, and invests in relationships with, elderly people
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Work for a Not for Profit organisation
- Great remuneration & Relocation on offer
- Carer opportunities & development
- Learning & Development Culture
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.