Registered Nurse | Taree | NSW
Collaborative and Supportive team environment
Great work life balance
Attractive salary package
My client is one of the leading non-profit aged care providers in Australia is seeking an experienced registered nurse to join their facility. The role is located in the heart of mid north coast with fantastic amenities close by. They are looking for a passionate nurse with strong commitment to the care towards residents and at the same time become a leader of the team.
In the role you will:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Not for profit organisation
- Career Development opportunities
- Regional country town location
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.