Registered Nurse | Temora | NSW
Fun team to work with
Flexible hours and great work life balance
One of our client’s is a not for profit organisation providing Residential aged care services. We help them with their recruitment needs for all their sites. They are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurse to join their professional team and can lead clinical and care services for their facility.
This role will offer the successful candidate:
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
The successful candidate will have:
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Achieve work-life balance
- Career Progression
- A supportive work environment
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.