Registered Nurse | Central West | NSW
Generous Salary Packaging.
Supportive Team Environment.
Ongoing Training and Development.
One of leading aged care providers in Australia is seeking an experienced registered nurse to join their aged care home.
The role is in a regional country town area, yet with a range of amenities close by and onsite parking. They are looking for a passionate and a caring nurse with strong commitment to the care towards residents.
This Role :
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of clients
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed and empowered.
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
The successful candidate will have:
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably within the aged care sector
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A current criminal record check or ability to successfully acquire one
- Not for profit organization
- Flexible rotating shifts
- Regional country town location
Unfortunately no sponsorship available
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.