Our client is one of Australia’s largest aged care provider, with multiple facilities across NSW metro, regional and countryside locations. The current opening is one of their popular sites, which is an inviting, friendly home in a beautiful seaside country town. Their focus is to make residents and families as comfortable as possible.
About the role:
- Managing and evaluating clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan
- Being a part of a team, who needs to constantly deliver high level care by providing best clinical care to all the residents
- Assess, review & update resident care plans
- Supporting, managing & educating care team members
- Support Care Manager to fulfil ACFI requirements
- Provide a wide range of personal care services to residents
To be considered you will need the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge on ACFI
- Prior Aged care experience
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong clinical skills: wound care, medication, care planning & documentation
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
- Supportive Work Environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Relocation reimbursement
- Salary Packaging
- Meals and entertainment card
Note: These positions are not open to new or recent graduates and the successful candidates must have a minimum of 1-year experience in an acute setting (in Australia or a similar healthcare system).
Call Rimple Mohanty on 0409 704 358 or (02) 9440 4337 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email your application today to email@example.com
Appointment is conditional upon the right to work in Australia and satisfactory background checks.